Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Household updates

So, I am very very pleased with the animals' reactions to the homemade doggy/kitty food. Mya looks like she has lost some weight and is not licking or scratching at all. Bjorn has gained at least a couple pounds and I actually confuse him with his brother once in awhile when I see him out of the corner of my eye. Max and Corbin seem to be the same as before (maybe a little less licking/scratching from Max) but they were the two healthy ones before.

The dog food is a little more expensive to make when compared to the bagged food but the results are worth it. Mya isn't even on her joint supplements anymore (because they have yeast as one of the primary ingredients) and she does not appear stiff or uncomfortable. In fact, she was jumping around chasing her bonie (compressed rawhide) yesterday like a goofy puppy (like Max does).

The air is still thick here but it has been a little better the past couple days because of the sprinkles/rain.

Matt and Jared got back from deer hunting on Sunday so things are back to normal.

Jared's birthday is coming up on the 25th and I am hosting a baby shower on the 17th. So, I need to finish up some projects around the house and plan the cakes.

I am fighting off the beginnings of a cold right now but I think I will be okay with lots of medicine and sleep. At least tomorrow is my day off before starting at the bakery for this week.

I love my family. We may yell at each other once in awhile but I would rather have them there to yell with than have us all disconnected.

0 comments: