Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scoot scoot poot poot and demolition

I got my M1 permit on Monday but I haven't been able to practice yet. Matt said we will go out this weekend to practice but we are doing some construction too.

It is time to join our family room and living room by cutting a big hole in the wall. I think I will repaint the rooms a greenish color. The family room is a plum right now on one wall (I ran out of paint hence the one painted wall) but I think a nice outdoor color will really brighten up the room. out furniture is all cream tones except the blue chairs I got from my sister and brother-in-law. Then the shared wall with the kitchen and fireplace will be a nice chocolatey brown that will meet with the greenish wall. Sounds pretty with cream cabinets and a cream/tan speckled kitchen countertop. Since the cats would eat any houseplants, the green walls will be my version of nature. haha.

1 comments:

Irysh said...

Remember what you promised me!