Saturday, September 26, 2009

First, I have added pictures to my cake website--> Cakes by Keri

Second, I am making my first two tiered cake this weekend. It will be a white cake with blackberry custard and honey buttercream. I will be making the cake for a birthday celebration my coworker is having for her grandmother's 85th birthday. The family has reserved a room at a local restaurant so it is more formal. I don't know how much she is paying me but I am going to get some prices from some bakeries around here and then talk to her about the price (less than the bakeries of course but I really don't want to spend hours on a cake and get paid just enough to cover materials).

I will post picture when I'm done.

1 comments:

Joblio said...

Holy Smokes Keri, those are some brilliant cakes!!! I really like Grandma's Birthday cake, and your dad's fishing cake! I never knew this talent was inside you, trying to burst out. Too bad you're in Fresno where I know NOBODY... otherwise I would be recommending Keri's Cakes to everyone. :)