Friday, May 22, 2009

Politics

Things were fine yesterday. Today is totally different. I have been thrown into the epicenter of college politics because I try to do my job and serve our students and other people like power and don't seem to care about students. Thankfully, it looks like I am getting the support of my director (my coworkers and instructors are backing me too). We will see if my dean supports me too.... A meeting is in the works to discuss the problems we face with the divison through which our program come. Maybe it won't be as big of a deal as it feels right now. There are a lot of things in my favor so I am going to try not to focus on it and keep doing my job.

Trying to stay positive. I am not good at politics, maybe I should play the lottery (and win!) and become a hermit on a farm with my family.

0 comments: