Friday, February 12, 2010

Night 3/Day 4

Last night was so much fun! We rotated between cardio machines and circuit training. Then we split into 2 teams and did circuit races. The hour flew by.

I love my trainer! Nothing like I love my husband but my trainer is super awesome in ways similar to my husband and pushes us in a playful, encouraging way.

Today I went for a jog/walk around my neighborhood in an effort to predict my agony tomorrow. I got new running shoes (on sale of course) so that the chance of injuring myself is slightly slimmer.

The kids aren't getting picked up until tomorrow but Courtney doesn't want to get up super early and go jogging with me...why not?? haha. Looks like I will be going alone tomorrow for my big, painful run. Probably better not to have my family see me puke. One of the girls on my team told me that her husband said he was going to go out to breakfast rather than going out to the run with her. What a poop. That's okay, we will all support each other!

This is how I feel running now...

1 comments:

Mindy said...

LOve the pic, that is probably what my fat butt would look like running.....