Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weight Loss Challenge Work Out Day 1

Ouch! I am not in any incredible pain but mildly sore, mostly in my thighs. Today is going to be worse and we are testing our current levels on a bunch on different things so that we can see how much we have improved 12 weeks from now.

This Saturday we have our first "challenge"...a 3 mile run at Woodward Park. HOLY CRAPATOLY!!! I will be shocked if I will the prize for coming in first, but I absolutely will finish. We start at 745am...yuck. Part of me is looking forward to the run because I want to be able to run the next half marthon that comes to Freshole but I am a wee bit nervous...mostly that I will get two black eyes from my double sportsbra-ed boobs. Ah to be flat chested while exercising...haha.

I am totally going to fit into my blue eyelet sundress for my birthday. (the dress that I have been waiting 5 years to fit into and still has the tags on it). I am super excited! There are some really nice people in my workout group...and some that I just haven't figured out yet.

Yeah Yeah the new me is on her way!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I am very excited to see your progress....keep me up to date

keri said...

THANKS!! I plan on updating my blog religiously because you and my parents follow me on here. I really appreciate all the support...just wish you were here to do it with me!