Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Exhausted

For anyone that I wasn't able to speak with, the interview with Yuba College was fantastic! I should know something within the next two weeks and the job starts August 1st. I'm just really really tired from the prep to the interview to the drive home.

Next week is Woodland Community College. That will be a super long day with lots of driving.

But, I am excited. The process is exhausting but I am learning so much about myself...mostly that I am more knowledgeable than I give myself credit. I think there is a great chance of being offered one of the jobs but there is a chance that I won't be. If I get a job, that means a lot of sacrifices but the chance for great opportunities for my family. If I don't get the job, we will do what we have been doing and work for greater opportunities in our future. I know there is a greater plan at work and I trust that our time will come.

0 comments: