Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To Woodland I Go...

Tomorrow is interview #2. It will be another long day as I am driving up in the morning and back home after the interview. My interview starts at 2:40pm so I should be done just in time for 5pm traffic. FANTASTIC. Maybe I will stop and get some food and eat there (rather than in the car)...that might be smarter than sitting on the freeway forever.

No real news on the job interview from last week. They did call my references as of last Thursday. Is that I good sign? I hope so. Our hours were reduced to 15/week as of yesterday. That is a nice, healthy 25% pay cut. Our boss...no cuts to her salary...maybe she will get a heart soon, her pay is about 4 of us combined and WE work our booties off.

Anyway, I have a job and that is good. I am staying positive for the future.

0 comments: