Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Eventful Day

The counter guy came and trimmed the countertop and the trim of the cabinet so the new fridge would fit. Matt was like a little kid when the guy pulled out his plainer (sp?). You should have seen his face...like it was the coolest thing ever. It is a tight tight fit. Pictures will be posted soon.

He convinced Matt that Sears would probably replace the fridge (because of the stupid dents) if we called and asked. By the way, I had already mentioned this to Matt but, as usual, he needs someone else to tell him the same thing. So, Matt called Sears and they are delivering a new fridge tomorrow. No hassles, no problems. We are paying $65 for delivery this time because there is no possible way to get the fridge we have back into our truck to exchange it and I didn't even want to risk anything again.

I went for my bike ride and did 17 miles.

Took my body measurements yesterday and have lost a total of 22.5 inches in the past 6 weeks (6 weeks this Monday). My measurements were of my neck, bust, chest, waist, hips, thighs and biceps. I feel really good about my weight loss for this coming Wednesday. Hopefully, I will not be eliminated this weekend during the voting but, it doesn't really matter as far as me still working hard at getting healthy and fit.

Now I need to go eat again. :)

0 comments: