Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting smaller...

I lost 3 more lbs last night at our weigh in. Total of 19.5 lbs lost and 25 inches. Yesterday was a super crappy day so the weight loss really helped me feel better. I need a break and a little more respect (students were KILLING me). I also need to relearn how to say "no" instead of saying "I guess" and being pissy. If I can't do it, I need to say that and let my guilt go.

We had a potluck for the students today because it is their last day before their work experience. Thank GOD! I couldn't take much more. I ate some naughty food but did NOT stuff myself and I will workout extra hard tonight. I'm feeling positive about the future.

Final note: Three more rejection emails from Los Rios. They're stupid but I'm okay with it right now.

0 comments: