Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Updates

So in the couple weeks that I have not written, I lost 5.25lbs, lost nothing, lost 1.75lbs. I am at a total of 15.5lbs lost and I feel like I am reaching the point where I fall off the wagon. Every time I lose weight, there comes a time where my consistency fades and I become discouraged. Honestly, I think it is related to my preparation. If I run out of chicken or veggies and I don't have things precooked and ready to go, I get off track. This doesn't mean I run out to get fast food, I just don't eat at smartly as I should to lose weight. It doesn't help that I made pizza and cupcakes for Courtney's birthday. I cant resist my pizza...it is sooo delicious! I did NOT pig ot but I'm sure it was not helpful for me.

My weigh in is tomorrow. I really don't feel good about this week but I don't really care either. It isn't that I am giving up on getting in shape and losing weight, I am kinda giving up on the competition part because my body is not responding in the same way as most of my team mates (or the other team for that matter). I get the program for free but I won't win the $1500 prize. Big Whoop! It would have been nice but I am happy with what I am getting and what I am doing for myself.

I do have to say, the $1500 would come in handy for buying our NEW REFRIGERATOR! (that is supposed to be read in the same manner as the announcer on Price Is Right would say it as he is introducing a new car as he prize). Matt and I are going on his lunch hour to pick it up today. The distribution center is downtown and only open between 10am and 4pm, T-S and he doesnt want to wait till Saturday. Apparently, we will need to take the handles off and squeeze it sideways though our back slider. We are so happy about this fridge! I will be able to keep my healthier lifestyle going and Matt will stop bitching about the fridge. Oh, and I can fit an entire sheet cake on the shelf! This is awesome!!

And beautiful!




0 comments: